Here We Explain You about Steps to start an online business In very Easier Way-
Step 1 (start an online business) –
E-commerce Business Models (Choose yours):
Business to Business Model –
In a B2B business model, a business sells its product or service to another business. Sometimes the buyer is the end user, but often the buyer resells to the consume.
Higher Order Value
Example: Carton Box Manufacturing Company
Business to Consumer Model –
Business Sells Directly to Consumers .
Short Order Cycle .
Example: Purchasing a shoes or dress online .
No Inventory Required
Business Ships Directly to customer
Consumer To Business –
In this ecommerce model, a site might allow customers to post the work they want to be completed and have businesses bid for the opportunity.
Example: Freelancing Websites
Consumer To Consumer –
A C2C business connects consumers to exchange goods and services and typically make their money by charging transaction or listing fees.
Example: Companies Like Olx, Quickr
Step 2 (start an online business)–
Choosing a Niche –
1. Find Something You Are Passionate About..
2. Validate The Business Idea.
3. Checkout Competitiveness.
4. Find Products at Cheap Price.
Step 3 (start an online business) –
Choose A Product –
Nice ideas aside, it’s the implementation that’s going to make or break an online enterprise. Logistics involves the procurement, transportation, shipping and life cycle of goods (3). Take a look at the supplies and components required to produce a component. If they can be sourced locally will dictate how much money can be spent on reaching them. Even, if a comparable commodity is still available locally in supermarkets and consumers do not have to wait for it to be imported, this may negatively impact sales.
Inventory — both goods and parts — will have to be processed until being sold and shipped to customers. An e-commerce shop requires space to hold products safe and stable until they are bought. Big or heavy goods consume more transportation costs. Even promising free delivery will limit revenue if the price of the goods rises as a result.Finally , consider the product’s life-cycle. Hot phenomena are normally only common for one or two seasons; they no longer attract the same coverage in a year’s time. Find a timeless commodity and let the company expand.
Amazon Movers And Shakers-
Here You Get the Product Which Is Biggest Gainers in sales rank over the past 24 hours on Amazon It helps you To find the Product For your Niche.
Step 4 (start an online business)–
Things to Look For –
1. Huge Demand
2. No Seasonal Products
3. No Legal Issues Products
4. Above Rs 750 – Rs 2000
5. Lightweight Products(Under 1.2 Kg Recommended)
6. BSR (Best Seller Rank)< 5000
Step 5 (start an online business)–
Product To Avoid –
1. Things That Go In And Out Of The Body .
2. Cameras, Photos, Paintings (Restriction And Legal Formalities).
3. No Smoking Related Products .
Step 6 (start an online business) –
Graphic Design For E-commerce –
1. Creating Logo For Business.
2. Use Canvas Or Photoshop to Make logo if you don’t want to hire a Graphic designer.
Step 7 (start an online business)–
Website Creation –
1. Buying Domain And Hosting Name.
2. Setting Up SSL Certificate.
3. Install Your WordPress on your Website.
4. Choosing A Design for your Store.
Step 8 (start an online business)–
Setting up your Store –
1. Adding Product to your Store.
2. Getting Content Written For Your Store.
3. Setting Up Your Home Page.
4. Setting up menus on your store.
5 Whatsapp Chat Support to your store.
6. Building Credibility for your Store.
Step 9 (start an online business) –
E-Commerce SEO –
1. Keyword Research.
2. Setting up website Architecture.
3. On page Optimization.
4. Building Backlinks
Step 10 (start an online business)–
Payments and Shipping –
1. Getting Accepted in instamojo and Razorpay.
2. Integrating Payment Gateway in your Website.
3. Setting up GST.
4. Adding Shipping Charges.
Step 11 (start an online business)–
Post your Product on Facebook –
1. Creating and setting up your Facebook page.
2. Setting up facebook pixels.
3. Running a Conversion Campaign on Facebook.
4. How to Contact Facebook Ads Support.
5. Basic Guidelines for Running Ads For E-commerce Store.
6. Remarketable Ads.
Step 12 (start an online business) –
Scaling Your E-commerce Business –
1. Should you sell on External Ecommerce site.
2. Requirements for importing Products to India.
3. Influencer Marketing.
4. Scaling you Campaign Using Buysellads.